Hi guys, this article demonstrate the application life cycle in ASP.NET.
The application life cycle has the following stages:
- User makes a request for accessing application resource, a page. Browser sends this request to the web server.
- A unified pipeline receives the first request and the following events take place:
- An object of the ApplicationManager class is created.
- An object of the HostingEnvironment class is created to provide information regarding the resources.
- Top level items in the application are compiled.
- Response objects are created . the application objects: HttpContext, HttpRequest and HttpResponse are created and initialized.
- An instance of the HttpApplication object is created and assigned to the request. The request is processed by the HttpApplication class. Different events are raised by this class for processing the request.